Planning a destination wedding in Hawaii? Destination weddings are becoming more and more popular. It not only celebrates the special occasion intimately but also offers a great getaway from fast paced lives and the humdrum of cities. There are many islands in Hawaii that you can choose from. However, before booking your accommodation, take a look at what each island offers.
1. Oahu- Oahu is the most lively island of Hawaii where the population is much higher than the other islands. The biggest city, Honolulu is the capitol of the State and it is home to the famous Waikiki beach. Tourists visit Oahu all year round and it is one of the most popular destinations for weddings. It is convenient in terms of transportation as well because it has direct flights to and from the mainland.
2. Hawaii- Hawaii Island or "the big Island" as the local call it, is the biggest of all in terms of topography. It passes through 11 of the 13 climatic zones of the world. It is also home to several volcanic mountains. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park allows live view of lava oozing out of the active volcano named Kilauea. During the winter months it actually snows on this Island. Who would've thought?!
3. Maui- A romantic haven, and a favorite place for eloping couples, Maui is well known for its resorts, luxe hotels, golf coast and the gigantic rugged cliffs. It is the perfect spot for vacation and honeymoon. There are jungles and driveways which overlook the vast ocean.
4. Kauai- Kauai, also known as the Garden Isle, is set amidst thick green lushes that have a beautiful tropical background. Waterfalls, diverse plantation and wetlands characterize this island. Jurassic Park was shot on this island. If you want to have a wedding in a private oceanfront that has a tropical backdrop, Kauai would be the perfect choice.
5. Lanai- Lanai is the Hawaiian island where the world’s richest man, Bill Gates, got married. It is smaller in size than the other islands. Dole pineapples grow in abundance and thus, it is known as ‘The Pineapple Island’. If you want to host your wedding at a luxurious beach front, then this island would be suitable.
Check out the Hawaii Beach Wedding Packages offered by Rev. James Chun of www.HawaiiWeddingMinister.com It is one of the best wedding establishments which take care of the required licensing, venue, photography and the entire planning. If you want to be free from worries, leave the planning to the capable hands of the wedding planners of HawaiiWeddingMinister.